Friday 22 October 2010

SAS style.



Over the summer I spent a bit of time in the South west of France -namely Hossegor. Now it may of been the sun, the sangria and the incredibly buff surfer's but when i took this photo one beautiful afternoon I marvelled at just how clean and litter free the beaches were, then mourned at the terrible state some of the beaches are in around the Cornish coast.

As a proud member of Surfers Against Sewage I thought it was about time I checked out their clothing range so that I may (and please excuse the terrible pun, it just has to be said) wear my heart on my sleeve...sorry I did warn you.

The graphics are clean and fresh, the women's cut fits well and its all for a damn good cause...you can't ask more from a t-shirt really.

www.sas.org.uk/






No comments:

Post a Comment